Everything You Need To Know About Korean Eyebrow Embroidery
If you want to give a beautiful and natural look to your eyebrows, then eyebrow embroidery can be a simple procedure. And while talking about eyebrow embroidery, it must be added that Korean eyebrows have become the latest trend due to its prominent use by Korean celebrities. And it is getting quite popular among the men and women.
This brow embroidery technique is quite different than the traditional ones. In fact, it can give a bold contrast to your face, which can be quite attractive if it is used properly.
(Image caption) : Eyebrow Embroidery Before and After
But before you try out this embroidery you need to be cautious about your facial structure ,skin tone, and your general sense of style, as a popular design may not suit be suited to your face at all. Brow embroidery basically means to create a beautiful enhancement of your original brows, and the best way to go about it is to not copy a popular style of design sported by a celebrity. What looks good for them may not be the same for everyone else trying to mimic the look.
So before you try out eyebrow embroidery, you should consult with your beautician.
Why Should You Choose Korean Eyebrow Embroidery:
Eyebrows are very important when it comes to defining a woman’s outward appearance and natural beauty. In fact, eyebrows can define the look of any man or woman. So we really need to be cautious about our eyebrows. If you have weak ,thin or sparse eyebrows, then it may not look very much appealing; in fact, it can make your face less attractive as well.
So in order to make your face a tad more attractive, you should consider getting yourself a new set of eyebrows by going for either 3D or 6D eyebrow embroidery- which are the two most popular techniques of microblading developed in Korea. Korean Eyebrow Embroidery suit men well: Korean eyebrow embroidery has actually grown in popularity amongst men too! With the boom of personal grooming products and services for men in Asia, Eyebrow Embroidery has been the go-to choice for men who have unruly and bushy unkempt looking brows.
Many men prefer the sleek and clean curvature of the embroided brows especially when their appearance plays a big role in their careers or employment. When it comes to men, it is really important that their personality reflects on their face. And if you have strong and masculine looking eyebrows, then it can really help you as it will help you to project your attractiveness to women. And at the same time, if your eyebrows are thin or untidy, it may give off the impression that you are lazy due to the lack of personal interest in keeping yourself looking well groomed.
Korean Eyebrow Embroidery Is Creative And Long Lasting:
If you are looking for creative and long lasting eyebrow embroidery, then you can definitely opt for 6D eyebrow embroidery. This method of eyebrow embroidery can make your eyebrows a darker pigment tone and create the illusion of thick growth. The effects are long lasting up to two to four years depending on which eyebrow embroidery salon you patronize.
Korean Eyebrow Embroideries Can Give You A Natural Look:
If you are looking for the natural look, then you should most definitely opt for Korean eyebrow embroidery. The fine microblading strokes embed the dye into your brows evenly, and the tint of the dye is pre-selected to match your brow’s natural hue to make It all the more realistic and natural looking to the untrained eye.
Colorful Choices And Options:
If you are looking for a variety of choices, in colors or styles, then 6D eyebrow embroidery can be perfect for you. You can get colors like black, dark brown, light browns according to skin tone. But make sure to consult with your beautician before you take the plunge to get the procedure done.
The Total Procedure Is Painless:
Did you know that the process has no downtime? It is one of the main advantages of doing Korean eyebrow embroidery. Compared to the painful old fashioned eyebrow tattoo procedures, brow embroidery is absolutely pain-free! Numbing cream is applied to the areas to provide anesthetic relief prior to beginning the microblading process.
If you are looking for a painless procedure, then it is the perfect choice for you. As you don’t have to face any bleeding during the process and at the same time, you don’t need to be worried about any infections as well. You can imagine why women can show up back in the office with perfect brows after a lunch break without any inconvenience.
1) The first procedure is proper eyebrow analysis. When eyebrow analysis is done, your beautician thoroughly checks your eyebrow, and he/she tries to do it in such way that will look good on your face. So your skin tone, your facial features and structure are all taken into the consideration. This is important as the process cannot be undone unless a laser removal is done beforehand.
2) In the next step, eyebrows are shaped properly. Proper eyebrow shaping is really necessary. If your left eyebrow and right eyebrow are shaped properly, then it can make you look good. So you can understand how essential eyebrow shaping can be.
3) One of the best advantages is that it is done relatively quickly, a simple job can be completed in an hour. For more complicated brows, it can ve up to two hours long. So if you are looking for a fuss-free solution for your brows, then you can definitely choose this.
4) Eyebrow Embroidery treatment is done. This treatment is really important.
5) The last step is the post healing process where healing cream or balm is religiously applied to prevent loss of colors, scabbing and infections. The post healing process is done after almost two weeks of color absorption. In this process, a touch-up session to the eyebrows is given.